Google Translator

Thursday, February 24, 2011

CropStop Challenge #8


This week's challenge is making an ATC inspired by Claudine Hellmuth.
An ATC is an Artist Trading Card and is 2.5" x 3.5" piece of art, it is never sold but traded with others. Your challenge is to create an ATC using the inspiration from Claudine Hellmuth. Her work can be seen at www.collageartist.com.
Claudine uses real photos of people in her art. So, look for those family photos you have and get creative. Remember ATC's are 2.5x3.5 but you could mount these into cards or frame them by themselves
Crop Stop Challenge #8
Out for a ride our pup "TY" and my daughters dog her brother "SKEETER"...this truly was a challenge as it is my second ATC ever but then challenges I do like tfl <:(((><
Of course we have the sizing.. a bike for 2.. and our pups...on a paisley background...
stamp by "G" Studio's


OH YES AND IT'S DONE SO EARLY CAUSE I HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT...

9 comments:

  1. Way to take advantage of a sleepless night! This is a super cute take on the challenge. Love the bike for 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so adorable, Lynn! I love the cats!
    Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked too quickly! I love the dogs! Sorry, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sorry about the sleepless night, I had one too, but yours was worth it! it looks super duper cute!

    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great way to spend a sleepless night! Cute Pups

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable dog image! I love this ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. way to use your sleepless night! I'm using mine to blog hop!! Thanks for playing our Crop Stop Challenge! Your pup is perfect on the bike!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta use those extra nights to do something and why not join a challenge. Great job on the challenge here at cropstop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Lynn, this is absolutely adorable! I love the bike with the puppies sitting on the seat. Perfect sentiment too. You did a great job on your ATC. Thank you so much for participating in our CropStop challenge! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty