Google Translator

Monday, March 21, 2011

ADFD challenge GO GREEN

Wow another challenge from the lovely daisy gals and this image was a freebie to go along with it to use…The title there challenge of is Go Green…So pop into A Day For Daisies pick up your freebie and join the challenge…Or ya just might find another image that excites you over there.

This was my take on the challenge I used some old tissue paper with gold/silver flicks in it from Christmas and crumpled it for that faux silk affect…It’s about as green as I could think of for this lovely image… as well as some glitter ink for the feathers using different shades of green…TFL

ADFD  freebies (a)(b)

A good on line friend of mine at her blog Glitterbabe Greetings had another cute freebie and well I just had to do this sweet card using it…Thanks Stef your blog Rawks cya in the posts…The sketch I followed was from Paper Craft Planet this week so pop in there and lets see what you can do too!!!TFL…

glitterbabe freebies(a)(b)

2 comments:

  1. lynn... how adorable - both of them. i snatched the bunny and will put it in my GALLERY OF FRIENDS.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Lynn! Thanks for popping by my Stampin N Scrapin studio and leaving a post.

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty