Google Translator

Sunday, June 26, 2011

CropStop Blog Hop #10 and final challenge

Wow what a haul it has been… this has been a fab blog hop…. totally different and the challenges rock …WTG everyone had a blast playing and I wish whoever wins all the best…and congratulations early…
AND THANK YOU CROPSTOP
Thanks for all who played along and came to visit my blog…your always welcome to here to take time, relax and ponder for a bit hope it was a fun visit …. stop in again will ya...cya real soon…
Now let’s go into the  challenge for you. Dalis has an easy one for you, Dalis’s challenge to you is to add a SUN or the word SUN in your project. 

June 2011 #10 CropStop bloghop You are my sunshine…and how does your garden grow?….this was my take on the final challenge….yippee!!!  I have all my letters so now to send them in for another chance at a prize…good luck everyone who played…
“3”days till closing so hurry on and get them in…

7 comments:

  1. Love your card Lynn! Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute card!!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn all your art for the challenges are awesome..the sketches, coloring, all tfs..good job..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image and card! You have outdone yourself Lynn! Thanks for playing along with all of our CropStop Blog Hop Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I like the sun image!! Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn, you are very crativity :)

    Thanks for joining of our CropStop Blog Hop.
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure I commented at one point......Fabulous card, love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty