Google Translator

Monday, September 19, 2011

Clear It Out Tuesday

OMG what a challenge this one was for me… Altered items was the DT challenge ….and I have a hard time with cards and images already given to me to make it exciting for all to look at…LOL not really love my card  making...but today I took a clothes Pin and thought hmm!!! place a magnet on the back… fancy up my  flower that my Friend Barb G. gave me to play with…and add a recipe card to it…Walla I have a holder to put on the vent over the stove and baking can be done easily…thanks for getting my brain working Martha…and maybe you can make a holder for yourself too!!!
So pop in HERE and join in the challenge Martha has for you today to do …TFL
In honor of my flower I made  here check out one  of our DT's Etsy site she has some fabulous crocheted flowers for you to gaze/shop upon...HERE
Marthas Altered Item Sept 2011 (a)

3 comments:

  1. Good idea. Your recipe shouldn't get all spattered with food as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...love the flower, i'm your newest follower. It's great to find new canadian bloggers. tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty