Google Translator

Monday, September 19, 2011

Clear It Out Tuesday

OMG what a challenge this one was for me… Altered items was the DT challenge ….and I have a hard time with cards and images already given to me to make it exciting for all to look at…LOL not really love my card  making...but today I took a clothes Pin and thought hmm!!! place a magnet on the back… fancy up my  flower that my Friend Barb G. gave me to play with…and add a recipe card to it…Walla I have a holder to put on the vent over the stove and baking can be done easily…thanks for getting my brain working Martha…and maybe you can make a holder for yourself too!!!
So pop in HERE and join in the challenge Martha has for you today to do …TFL
In honor of my flower I made  here check out one  of our DT's Etsy site she has some fabulous crocheted flowers for you to gaze/shop upon...HERE
Marthas Altered Item Sept 2011 (a)

3 comments:

  1. Good idea. Your recipe shouldn't get all spattered with food as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea...love the flower, i'm your newest follower. It's great to find new canadian bloggers. tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty

There was an error in this gadget