I was inspired! make a card and show us what inspired your card. (photo, person, colour pallete, etc)
use something glittery
Then enter in our challenge..looking forward to seeing what you have to show us..and thanks for playing along…
This image is by Bugaboo Digi Stamps and it is adorable…Since I love to drink Tea many types of Tea how more inspiring for me then to have a pot ready to pour…I used.
1. Yellow card stock
2. Black cards stock embossed with Sizzix folder from Stampin Up it is tiny little crosses..does it have a name?.. ya got me but I love it LOL..
3. Image is from Bugaboo digi stamps
4. used are corner notch punch and threaded it with Bakers cord ?yellow stripped
5. I used diamond glitter on the flower centers and the puppies nose..
6. My colors were done with my most fav of all Prisma Pencils can’t get enough of them..and blended with Odourless Mineral Spirits/OMS
7. Pop dots were used to raise the image.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to cya real soon…