At Clear it Out Tuesday Feb 11th : StampArt by Kathryne
This little bear is adorable and was so easy to work with…I used white CS…Black CS…and some dotted sparkled CS from dollarama if you please :)…I sponged the edges with red from Stampinup inks…and the ever so cute ribbon was a gift 2 yrs ago for my birthday...and I also used stickles on the hearts, halo and diaper pin :)… The challenge says flowers so I decided to use one of my crocheted flowers for the blossom. Hope to see what you all have to show us and of course I wish you all the best on your entries…till next time be blessed always.
Theme: Valentine's day/love Stash: flowers
This image can be found here and the Whimsystamps whole collection can be found here.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
Please visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!