Google Translator

Friday, October 7, 2011

House Mouse Challenge # 105 Glitter



For now, let's move on to CHALLENGE #105. The theme was chosen by our awesome TALENT, Sue Cooper, from ScoopyStuff. aka: Scoopy! She wants to see lots of ***Sparkle on your Christmas Creations***  That should be very easy to do!  :)
Just remember to use a House-Mouse, Happy Hoppers or Gruffies image.

This is my 2nd House Mouse challenge and thought outside the traditional box of Christmas..all I could think of was mint and chocolate…and then I remembered this image …well why not have those cute little creatures savour the aroma of a chocolate-mint tea just right for the holidays…in fact why wait think I’ll have one right after I post this…TFL
Stop by the challenge blog HERE and lets see your entry soon…
Oct. 2011HM challenge #105 glitter (a)
I used purple glitter and white liquid pear for the tea pot…coloured my image with Crayola pencils and blended with OMS  I used a Martha Stewart lacy edge punch in red and yellow…and of course this sweet HM image…

7 comments:

  1. AHH!! That actually looks very relaxing about right now!! :) Really adorable card and I love the effect on the sugar cubes next to the pot!! :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at House Mouse & Friends! I hope you will join us again! HUGS - Vicki HM&F designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Lynn :-) love the lateral thinking and 'alternative' use of this cute stamp :-) very creative :-)

    thanks for oining us on the HM&F Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous sweet creation lovely image & colours

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & Friends Monday chall this time...

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet! Love that HM&F image! :) Good luck on the draw and thank you so much for playing along with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge. We hope to see you joining us again next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute take on the Sparkly Christmas theme. Love this stamp, and what you did with it. Thanks for joining us a the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynn,
    I love what you did here. I love the House Mouse series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did I miss this one, must be the dial up at the lake. Super job on the challenge, great job on the card. love it.

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty