Google Translator

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Clear It Out Tuesday Challenge


Hi every one this weeks challenge is all about RED and WHITE.
This week I was thinking….and that's something in itself :)   Anyway I was reflecting back to the days I first started to make cards. Well friends check this out I went back to basics…ANYBODY CAN MAKE A CARD so can “YOU”.
So come on first timers take it up, challenge is here for you to just challenge yourself :) .lets make a card and send it in just to see what can be accomplished in the world of card/crafting.

I used basic card Stock.used this fabulous Digi by Bugaboo stamps.Stop in there and check out all the wonderful Digis they have for us to use.Then I colored with my Prisma Pencils…my favorite you all know by now LOL.I did use red and then more red…POPPY RED…PROCESS RED…CARMINE RED..and a guest color medium from BIC teehee “Rambunctious Red”.
I used a rubber stamp from Penny Black called
I’m head--over heals--in love with you!”
Then I used diamond Stickles to give it some POP.So friends just remember you don't have to have it all ya just need to try…I guess this would fit into the PLAIN AND SIMPLE category. So join us at Clear It Out and remember the CHALLENGE IS TO USE RED AND WHITE.
CIOT FEBRUARY 2013 (A)

3 comments:

  1. Love the card Lynn!
    Those owls are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card so many reds, didn't know there were so many. Cute owls and great colouring job. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty