Google Translator

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CLEAR IT OUT TUESDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

yes we have an awesome challenge this week….RIBBON DO YOU HAVE RIBBON..I’m sure you do
And we certainly wouldn't be the Clear it Out blog if we didn't challenge you to get rid of something in your stash. This week you are required to use:
2 or more Ribbons in your project  also Digi Darla has us using her images again how cool is that stop by and check them out
I used in my project this week …white card stock …baby blue CS …rick rack ribbon …ribbon pieces for the sound to pop out of the horn and some twisted ribbon pieces for the flowers(rosettes), some stickles for more pop and raised my little guy with pop dots…We always forget somebody's birthday so I wanted to finally use my belated stamp now to forget a birthday LOL like I do that “NOT”.
Stop by real soon and so looking forward to seeing your challenges…Lynn
CIOT FEB 2013

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Lynn, love the little flower roses. Fabulous colouring and a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rosettes! They are so cute! Great idea to use ribbon for music coming out of the saxaphone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great birthday card. Love the scalloped circles.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey lovely lady....me again...just wanted to let you know that I nominated you (and your blog) for a Liebster Award (for blogs with less than 200 followers).

    All the details are on my blog here:
    http://yellowdoggreetings.blogspot.ca/2013/04/thanks-chris-for-liebster-award.html

    Hope you'll share the bloggy love :)

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty