Tuesday, July 2, 2013
MAKE SOMEONE’S DAY!!!
That’s the theme for Clear it out challenge this week ‘
My image is from our Sponsor Bugaboo and they have such sweet digi’s for you to go look and see what might catch your eye.
Lets see what you have to join in on this weeks challenge just remember, the rules are simple and very clear.
Use something Sparkly (bling or glitter)
and anything else from your stash.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
The challenges run the first and third Tuesday of each month.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!
So Canada day was Yesterday and we had all kinds of great weather BBQ’s and family and friends gathering for Fireworks. My Bugaboo image was colored with yes my Prisma pencils but wait my Flag was colored with the Bic Markers and I like the vibrancy of the color.Used and stampin-up CB folder of crosses some ribbon that was a gift many many months ago and some CS with red glittered stripes on it…put some stickles on the Maple Leaf’s.
So stop in CIOT join in all the fun and show us how talented you really are.Cya in the posts people :) <((><