Tuesday, July 16, 2013
CLEAR IT OUT CHALLENGE
International (or from your country)along with Washi/paper tape …I asked myself what the heck was washi tape…well Google has been my friend once again LOL.You tube has a whole array of how to and even how to make your own washi tape…how cool is that here's a link on how to make your washi tape enjoy
we need to use stash around the crafting area and since this gal didn't even know washi for nuttin… I resorted to making my own tape with some masking tape I had around… and I was pleasantly surprised at how it worked out.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
The challenges run the first and third Tuesday of each month.
Don't forget to visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!
I used wide width masking tape and stamped and colored it then added to this weeks digi sponsor …she rocks don't you think digi darla has such awesome digis for all to use go check her site out today!!!
Since its washi and something international/our country…I thought I’d pick this sweet heart Indian gal so as to show much more appreciation for our Native Americans here in Canada and the United States they have given us so much..So hats off to our great history to the Tribes of North America…
Enjoy hope to see you in the challenge and stop by once again more washi next week teehee!!!