Google Translator

Friday, April 15, 2011

White on White with a Touch of color PIT card challenge

Well are you all up to a challenge from me… yes me…At Pages in Time we have some fun things going on this month… stop by and check them out…there might be something just for you there..

So today April 15 till April 30, 2011 we would like to see what you could do with my challenge of WHITE ON WHITE with a touch of color… and if you would like to, follow my simple sketch but not necessary…I am looking forward to seeing what you have to show… so post over at P.I.T. in the forums will be a place to share and post….in the mean time thanks for looking here…Lynn <(((><

PIT Apr 15 2011 Sketch (a) apr 15 2011 white on white challenge with sketch

5 comments:

  1. Great challenge idea Lynn! and gorgeous card!! Love your New Look Blog too!! Looks fantastic!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sketch and lovely card lynn..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great card for the challenge, love it. hmm now I want to join it too. So many challenges so little time. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful and so elegant!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynn, thanks for stopping by my Blog and for your lovely comments about my Vintage roses card - they made my day! :-)

    I love your white-on-white card with the touch of colour - the splash of red really makes the butterfly stand out. So elegant!! And a gorgeous sketch too!

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty