What a sweet sketch for you all to follow us with at CIO blog challenge.
My image this week is from Bugaboo digi’s and they have such awesome ones to pick from…remember to follow the sketch with a die cut of sorts..follow the blogs rules and you’ll do just fine .Looking forward to seeing what you create for us.And use your stash..we all have lots of that I sure do.
1.Basic white card stock with some blue and black.
2.Layered for the effect it shows.
3.3 bling rhinestones in blue.
4.My die cut is in the center of the medallion. A plain circle but die cut just the same. My circle floats but is intended for the off center like in the sketch. The little verse says” Why do you thin it’s called ICU” also from Bugaboo digi’s.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
Please visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!