Mejens has some of the sweetest digi images just look at this little tyke of an image…you could use it for the “BIG GUY” or the little.
So anything goes for this project in regards to your stash & then your favourite color combo..follow the rules and of course I’ll stop by to see what you have done for our contest…Clear it Out every week.
I used stickles and two tire layers to pop the image as well as 2 flags…my fave colors are blues and pinks but here I used the blue…tore the edges then sponged them with all the colors of the flame…that was fun to do Stickles and pop dots were my stash this week.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
Please visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them
Meljens is our sponsor this week