Tuesday, August 12, 2014
#40 Theme: Embossing (dry or wet)
Cutest little owl I’ve seen in a long time…she comes from Stamp art …so stop by and see what other awesome digi’s are available to you embossed with a cuttlebug folder to look like a log…and then I sand papered it to highlighted the wood texture…my coloring was done with Prisma pencils and OM’s…the embossed butterflies I got from a dollar store a while back…Nellies was used for the cut out on the blue circle…So come on and join in on the fun…ya never know a winner might be in store for you this week…just remember to follow our rules posted below…thanks and hope to see you again real soon.
Challenge Rules-please read to win!
1. Any paper project is welcome, you may only enter to win a max of 3 times here @ CIO
2. You must follow the theme and stash item to win the prize
3. Your project must be a new one. If it is posted before our challenge date it will not be accepted. Please link directly to your project not your blog.
4. You must link back to this blog.
5. Prizes must be claimed within one week
Please visit our sponsors, they are generous in their prizes and we appreciate them!