Google Translator

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Challenge #29: Rosettes and more rosettes

I am sure you have seen those amazing rosette's project all around the internet and magazines.  There are even tons of die cuts to make them, including a Tim Holtz one. Below is a tutorial on how to use the Decorative Strip Die - Paper Rosette by Tim Holtz.
For this week we want you to show us some rosettes, they can be done with die cuts or by simply folding them by hand.
I chose to do mine by hand using my Score-Pal…not to shabby for my first rosette I’d say hehe!!! This was fun to make and a challenge to get it to stay flat …so you really need some heavy duty glue of sorts for this one…
I’ve included the video that CropStop has graciously gave for us to use….thanks CropStop…
and now after enough natter here is my take on the challenge..Oh yes almost forgot my friend Barbara G @ Barb’s Creative Corner showed me a few weeks ago at her cottage how to actually do these ones by hand…. like talk about God knowing what I was going to need to know…so thanks for that Barb…
July 2011 CropStop challenge Rosettes #29TFL and stop in anytime…Lynn B.
p.s--someone asked me about the bow maker it is called Bow Easy and crop stop does sell it in there store

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the rosette, super cute card too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video. What is that thing you used for the bow? I can certainly use that thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rosette card, Lynn! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your project is beautiful, and the use of the rosette as its focal point perfect! Thanks for joining us on cropstop.com for this week's challenge. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous rosette Lynn!! Love your card and I love that you always participate in our challenges! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing the cropstop challenge....nice Rosette!

    ReplyDelete

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty