Google Translator

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I WON!!! I WON !!!YAHOO!!

Well I’m sure many had followed  my 10 projects that CropStop blog hop  had and my hard work paid off… I won and of course I highlighted me in red hehe!! …thanks for visiting come again and stay a while to have a good look and maybe even read a bit…WTG everyone who play in the challenges it was a lot of fun…
"Celebrate Summer" Blog Hop Winners!!

Thank you to everyone that played along with our "Celebrate Summer" Blog Hop! We had a fun time looking through all of the wonderful creations!
Here are the "Celebrate Summer" Blog Hop Winners!!!
1. First Prize - $25 Gift Certificate/Barbara G.
2. Second Prize - $15 Gift Certificate/Lynn B.
3. Third Prize - $10 Gift Certificate/Susan Hogan
The "Magic" word was "Celebrate"! If you collected all of the letters, correctly identified the word and sent it to our CropStop Blog address, you were in the draw for our "Magic" word prize.
The winner is...Sara Ament! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Basic color wheel

Basic color wheel

Virtual Kitty